Monday, December 6, 2010

Do You Know the Magic Formula?

"The magic formula for professional services marketing and sales is choosing a set of simple, effective things to do, and doing them consistently. ... You need to choose a direction, take action, and keep moving forward in order to succeed." C.J. Hayden in her book, GET CLIENTS NOW!

Personally, I've spent years and countless hours of reading and seminars and tapes and CD's trying to find the "magic formula" to successful sales. As a manager I have always told my people that they didn't need to be "rah, rah - jump on the table" type people to be successful in sales. I know that when I have been most successful is when I was persistent and consistent in my sales efforts. I'm certainly no Zig Ziglar but, have been considered in the top sales echelons in several organizations. I believe C.J. Hayden has hit the proverbial nail on the head when she talks about "choosing a set of simple, effective things to do, and doing them consistently" and "choose a direction, take action, and keep moving forward". Successful salespeople know what they have to do every day and they consistently do those things.

So choose just a couple of things you can do to be successful and focus on doing them consistently every day and you, too, can be very successful in sales!

www.GoABRA.com
You can find us on LinkedIn and facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment